[Zope] Help!

Michael mlewis@exasource.com
Mon, 06 May 2002 18:21:06 -0600

I have 3 different versions of Zope running on my machine. 2.33, 2.41,
2,43.  I was working on my site in 2.41 and shut it down and started up
2.33 to export some items.  I then shut down 2.33 and fired up 2.41
again and when I logged into the management interface, everything was
gone.  My site folder, all of my installed products, and the wierdest
thing of all, I had to delete the default index_html file in my root
folder to get apache to work properly, and it is back!  It looks just
like I just installed it from the tarball.  I checked the 2.43 site and
everything in it is gone also. The 2.33 install is still fine.

I have backups, but is this normal behavior???

Michael