[Zope] How do I get rid of this message

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Tue, 7 May 2002 13:00:31 +0200

How do I get rid of this message:

.\lib\python\SearchIndex\__init__.py:19: DeprecationWarning: The usage of
the Se
archIndex package is deprecated since Zope 2.4.
This package is only kept for backwards compatibility for a while
and will go away in a future release.

Please use instead the re-factored modules in Products/PluginIndexes.

  warnings.warn("The usage of the SearchIndex package is deprecated since \

I upgraded a server from 2.3.3 to 2.5.1, by installing a new 2.5.1 instance,
and copying the Data.fs. I don't use any SearchIndex any more, all the
ZCatalogs have been recreated using PluginIndexes. I have removed the
references to all old products (I think).

What more can I do?

//Lennart