[Zope] How do I get rid of this message

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 09:31:31 -0400

you can always find out the culprit by using the debugger. you can put a
pdb.set_trace into the SearchIndex.__init__.py module and if you do "up"
while in the debugger you can see where SearchIndex has been called from.

i assume that the problem is the built-in HelpSystem. it has its own
little hidden catalog. i'm afraid i can't offer a solution myself on how
to upgrade that particular catalog :(

jens