[Zope] DCOracle 2 and long text fields..How to use them?

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 08:19:01 -0800

Does anybody have a How-to on the Zopish way to do either? I've been
unable to find anything at all about using Oracle bind variables in
the various (Zope) docs or on the mailing list.

The immediate imperative for me is to be able to use long text
fields.. but the ability to use long raw would also be very useful..

Another question..are Oracle 7's 'long raw' fields functionally
equivalent to Oracle 8's CLOB/BLOB?

Thank you everyone..
-Chris