[Zope] transparent folders in zope 2.5.1

Bob Corriher bobc@p-wave.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 16:56:48 -0400

L. Pelletier wrote:
> I just upgraded to 2.5.1 and now Transparent Folders does not seem to
be
> working. The product doesn't appear broken, but requesting an object
> within a TF returns a NameError. Is there a patch or something else I
> need to do?

Transparent Folders installs a patch to OFS/Folders (I think). When you
upgraded, that patch was overwritten. Reinstall Transparent Folders (it
must be in the "ZopeHome"/lib/python/Products, not in an instance) and
it should be OK. This has bitten me when I moved a site to a new
installation and I just moved the product without reinstalling it.

Bob Corriher
P-Wave Inc.