[Zope] here/title in Page Template

Tom Nixon tom.nixon@aim23.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 13:21:14 +0100

You were right, it was acquiring the title from the root folder. I have
renamed the root folder title and it works fine.

The weird thing is that it exhibits the same behaviour when I explicitly
call index_html. Surely "here" should then be the context of the
template itself? I think this is what confused me in the first place.
Never mind, it's working now :)

T.