[Zope] Re: Novell NDS (Was: LDAPUserFolder and Zope 2.5.1)

Dirk Datzert dirk.datzert@rasselstein-hoesch.de
Wed, 08 May 2002 20:32:15 +0200

The most important thing is the searchbase of your users and groups in
the NscpDS.

example:

LDAP base directory:
	o=your-domain.net
Sub directories:
		ou=Users
		ou=Groups

the searchbase for Users is called:  ou=Users,o=RHG
the searchbase for Groups is called: ou=Groups,o=RHG

The second thing you need to know is details about Users and Groups.
For NscpDS:
login attribute for Users is uid (objectclass: top,person)
name attribute of Groups is cn (objectclass: groupOfUniqueNames,
groupOfNames)

make a group called cn=Manager and put a user into this group.

enter all infos into the LDAPUserFolder (best as superuser),
do manage_zmi_logout and login as the LDAP-user

Hope this helps you

Dirk