[Zope] Mozillla 0.9.9 and Zope authentication

Kirk Lowery klowery@wts.edu
Thu, 09 May 2002 11:42:20 -0400

Now, before you go and flame me for being off-topic, let me say that
I've checked everywhere on the Mozilla sites, searched through Bugzilla,
and come up with nothing.

I just upgraded from Mozilla 0.9.8 to 1.0RC1. And the next time I tried
to access my zope site, the authentication would not work for any user
except for the original administrator set up during installation. And
even then, the management screen would not complete uploading to the
browser and would not refresh. I backed down to 0.9.9, same behavior. I
backed down again to 0.9.8 and everything works.

I know...I know...it's not a Zope problem, but Mozilla's. But if anyone
knows about this, I'd appreciate knowing if a bug has been filed against
it under what subject, and especially if there is a workaround. In the
meantime, I'm just backing down to 0.9.8 again.

TIA.

Kirk