[Zope] Close Database Connection /Newbie Question

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu, 9 May 2002 13:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

I suspect the problem has to do with open transactions.  You might check
the PySQL documentation and the MySQLdocs for details.  Recent versions
of MySQL and the Zope DB adaptor automatically opens a new transaction.

If you are not using transactions, append a'-' to your connection string
to disable automatic transaction processing.

-dra