[Zope] Re: Zope Newsletters Products

Hamzat Kamal k_hamzat@yahoo.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 11:24:41 -0700 (PDT)

> Dear All,
>
> Kindly direct me to any available Zope Newsletters products.
>
> I am designing a website for a newspaper and i want interested
> members to be able to receieve top stories articles in their mail
> boxes.
>
> Any idea towards achiving this will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Hello Maik,

I have already sent the above mail before gotten your product. I am
very impressed for the whole package. But is like you did not mention
how this can be configured just to send newsletters to interested
members.

Presently this is what I am interested in.

Best regards

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola
Dnet Systems Limited