[Zope] Acquire/call script on object in ZPT repeat

Gromoll, C. gromoll@eurandom.tue.nl
Sun, 12 May 2002 15:15:16 +0200

Hello,

I keep all my scripts in the subfolder root/scripts (is this a bad idea?).

I'd like to call a particular script root/scripts/action on EACH
object from the list mylist, which contains a list of folders located
throughout the zope tree. I've tried variations on the following ZPT code,
none of which work:

object</div>

The problem with the above is that action is called on the directory
scripts,
which is not what I want.

How can I acquire action from each object?

Any help from more experienced users would be greatly valued.

Thanks!
Christian