[Zope] ZSQL questions

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Mon, 13 May 2002 15:42:10 -0400

[McDonnell, Larry]

> This was the only way I was able to get this to work.
>
> <form action="http://proton-80556:8080/intranet/input_test/manage_test"
> method="get">
> input_test is the zsql.
>
> I tried this method <form name="form1" method="post" action="input_test">
> but this is where the next thing I see is this zsql method in test mode.
Any
> sugesstions, thanks ahead of time.

If you use Netscape 4.x on Windows, there is a problem with POST (at least
up to Zope 2.3.3, I don't know about the more recent versions).  I've never
been able to track down the reason or a work-around (there are a few threads
in the list archives about this).  It's not exactly the same as what you are
describing, but it's worth trying another browser.

Also, does it work when you use a GET instead of a POST?  You certainly do
not want to call manage_test in a production page!

Cheers,

Tom P