[Zope] Easy question, perhaps?

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Mon, 13 May 2002 19:21:20 -0400

Hi,

I know I've done this before, but I cannot remember how.  I have a string
property on a folder named 'docStorage' that holds the name "Storage".
There is a folder named Storage off that is a subfolder. In other words:

Root
 |-Test
     |-Storage

 In a Python script, I can refer to the folder object by using:

    folder=Test.Storage

However, I want to be able to refer to it using the contents of the
docStorage property.  I have tried the following:

  folder=Test[Test.docStorage]
  folder=Test.getAttr(Test.DocStorage)

and a few others to no avail.  I get attribute errors on just about
everything I try.  Can someone help me out with the correct syntax?

Thanks,

Kevin