[Zope] Joust to navigate Wiki ?

Marcio Marchini mqm@magma.ca
Tue, 14 May 2002 23:49:46 -0400

	For those interested, I managed to put all relevant files in the right place,
and the only thing missing is a way to serve a file, generateTree.js, which
should look like this:

function generateTree() {

level1ID = theMenu.addEntry(-1, "Folder","FrontPage","FrontPage", "Navigate
through wiki");
	level2ID = theMenu.addChild (level1ID, "Document",
"AnnoyingQuote","AnnoyingQuote", "Navigate through wiki");
	level2ID = theMenu.addChild (level1ID, "Document",
"UsingThisWiki","UsingThisWiki", "Navigate through wiki");
	level2ID = theMenu.addChild (level1ID, "Folder", "ZWiki","ZWiki", "Navigate
through wiki");
		level3ID = theMenu.addChild (level2ID, "Folder", "HelpPage","HelpPage",
"Navigate through wiki");
			level4ID = theMenu.addChild (level3ID, "Folder", "JumpSearch","JumpSearch",
"Navigate through wiki");
				level5ID = theMenu.addChild (level4ID, "Document",
"SearchPage","SearchPage", "Navigate through wiki");
			level4ID = theMenu.addChild (level3ID, "Document",
"RecentChanges","RecentChanges", "Navigate through wiki");
			level4ID = theMenu.addChild (level3ID, "Folder",
"RemoteWikiLinks","RemoteWikiLinks", "Navigate through wiki");
				level5ID = theMenu.addChild (level4ID, "Document",
"RemoteWikiURL","RemoteWikiURL", "Navigate through wiki");
			level4ID = theMenu.addChild (level3ID, "Folder",
"TextFormattingRules","TextFormattingRules", "Navigate through wiki");
				level5ID = theMenu.addChild (level4ID, "Document",
"StructuredTextRules","StructuredTextRules", "Navigate through wiki");
			level4ID = theMenu.addChild (level3ID, "Document",
"UserOptions","UserOptions", "Navigate through wiki");
			level4ID = theMenu.addChild (level3ID, "Document", "WikiName","WikiName",
"Navigate through wiki");

}

	Obviously I need to generate this dynamically, from the ZWiki page hierarchy.
The code above was hand-crafted for testing purposes.

	If a kind soul knows how to gen the stuff above (dtml, whatever) please let me
know. We could then build a zexp file people could import to have a Joust tree
for a ZWiki. Otherwise I will have to try it myself, which may take a long time,
as I am not familiar with this stuff.

	thx,

marcio