[Zope] XML in Zope

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:46:24 -0700

At 10:41 AM 5/15/2002 +0100, hans wrote:
>Dan Shafer wrote:
>
> > Searching zope.org turns up a lot of stuff about XML but, as far as I can
> > tell, only one product: XMLDocument. But it describes itself as out of date
> > and replaced by ParsedXML, which, as far as I can tell, hasn't had a
> > product release yet.
>
>http://www.zope.org/Members/karl/ParsedXML/ParsedXML
Wow. I know I looked. I must have managed to overlook this page. Sorry.
Thanks. I'll go look at it, even though Chris suggested this is no longer
being developed actively. If it does what I need, I can use it and maybe
even take over its development some day in the far, far distant future if
needed!