[Zope] zope with multiple websites

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 13:53:20 -0400

Hi:

Basic installation is real simple: Download, unzip (or untar) and run the
install script. You can even do it in your own Win machine, don't need to wait
'til your server is colocated. Do the tutorial, it will help you get started. I
am newbie myself, but that should get you started. When you have the colocated
servers, you will have to use VHM to run the virtual servers, and configure
your httpd.conf, but that's something your SysAdmin will have to do. There's a
lot of howto's on the subject.

What takes time is developing your app, which will depend on its complexity.HTH.

Regards,

Jorge M.