[Zope] Kinterbasdb + Firebird + Zope Q's

Quentin Smith quentins@comclub.dyndns.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 16:49:23 -0400

Hi-
To install python products, you need to know the path of the python
interpreter that Zope is using. Just a wild guess says it is at
C:\Telonyx\bin\python, so here's what you would do:
Open a command prompt and navigate to the directory containing the
setup.py that is included in the package.
Run C:\Telonyx\bin\python setup.py make
Run C:\Telonyx\bin\python setup.py install
That's it.
--Quentin