[Zope] Kinterbasdb + Firebird + Zope Q's

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 14:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

OK,
I think I have figured it out. I (luckily) found the
"Database Adapter for Interbase 6 / Firebird 1"
Product by mwoj (Whoever you are mwoj, bless you):

http://www.zope.org/Members/mwoj/kinterbasdbDA

it came with the mxDateTime in binary form and the
folder structure of the zip placed the binaries in the
Zope\bin\lib\mx folder. So it looks like the
Zope\bin\lib folder is the folder to use for python
distutils that contain binaries. This fact was
probably already apparent to everyone but the newbie
:)

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/b/bin.html

****One last silly question. what are the differences
between the "Zope\lib\python" folder and the
Zope\bin\lib folder? Is there a Zope folder structure
reference anywhere?****

Ok so that was 2 questions.
Thanks,
Derek Basch