[Zope] Zope Folder Reference

David Burton eloquence@eloquent-designs.f2s.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 14:32:33 +0100

I'm interpreting this as meaning the page has been passed a (string) values for the creator username.

In this case you'd probably use the following code:

<dtml-with expr="_.getattr(userdb,creator)">
 <dtml-var FirstName missing="">
 <dtml-var LastName missing="">
</dtml-with>

This will look in the userdb folder for an object with an id matching the value specified in creator.

Hope this helps,
David Burton