[Zope] problems with <dtml-in> (sort_expr)

hans hans@beehive.de
Fri, 17 May 2002 17:43:46 +0100

Luis Martin Arganaraz wrote:

> Hello everybody.
> My problem:
> I want to reuse a dtml-method ("myMethod") that manage tables. In
> "myMethod" I have the next piece of code:
>         <dtml-in list_of_dictionaries sort_expr=sort_by ...>
> where "sort_by" is has the "column" to sort. This work fine, but now I want
> to use "myMethod" to show a table and I don't want to sort it.
> Which is the value of "sort_by" that do what I want?
>
> I have been looking the answer on the ZopeShelf, on the mailing list and I
> haven't found it yet.
> Any suggestions?

i dont know, havent looked into the source, wild guess: None
or (lambda x:: x)?
Who's got only a hammer sees the world as a nail
hans augustin  (software developer)           hans@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299