[Zope] Zope - ISP/server

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer@yahoo.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 13:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

Bon Jour,

--- "Schmidt, Allen J." <aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us> wrote:
> So what is the name/address of this host you speak of?

Thanks for asking - I did not give out direct contact info because it's
a small word-of-mouth (and keyboard ;-) operation at the moment, a
friend of mine who does hosting service on his own systems on the side
of his 'day jobs' (network/security/sysadmin for a commercial net
services co., and part-time Tech VP of a small internationalization
co.).

He hosts some (zope, behind apache) sites for me, and a double handful
of other small orgs, clubs, nonprofits, etc.  I asked him to work up a
hosting package w/price to present to potential (zope site) clients of
mine (because their current ISPs usually don't and won't support zope).

I will check and see how much he is up to taking on hosting-wise and if
he's willing to post contact info here...it'll be at least a few days,
I'm offline all weekend.

cheers,
John S.