[Zope] How a WebSite works using Zope?

Raphael Ribeiro raphaelribeiro@terra.com.br
Sat, 18 May 2002 17:32:17 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1FE91.F4CF8BC0

I don't know , then i'm asking this, but is it the way i'm thinking?

In your index and other pages you call your zope objects using DTML , =
it's like that, you create an object in zope that takes some data of =
your SQL Server DB, and then in your index page, you call that object =
that takes some data? And then the DATA appears...=20

Another question , is: Is there any DTML editor , and how can i =
separarate the business logic and the front-end in ZOPE?

It's like, i want to make a design , and then i want to integrate it , =
with my Zope website, and i don't want the codes to be a mass , how can =
i do it?

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1FE91.F4CF8BC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I don't know , then i'm asking this, but is it the =
way i'm=20
thinking?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>In your index and other pages you call your zope =
objects using=20
DTML , it's like that, you create an object in zope that takes some data =
of your=20
SQL Server DB, and then in your index page, you call that object that =
takes some=20
data? And then the DATA appears... </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Another question , is: Is there any DTML editor , =
and how can=20
i separarate the business logic and the front-end in =
ZOPE?<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>It's like, i want to make a design , and then i want =
to=20
integrate it , with my Zope website, and i don't want the codes to be a =
mass ,=20
how can i do it?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1FE91.F4CF8BC0--