[Zope] Seperate Development ...

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 09:46:21 -0400

i don't know anything about windows, i just don't use it. i know that
during normal operation zope does not open and close the file willy-nilly.
  it gets opened on startup and closed on shutdown. if the shutdown happens
in an orderly fashion all unwritten records get flushed to the file system
correctly.

jens