[Zope] Re: LocalFS - does it live? Version on Product list needs regexto re update

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Wed, 22 May 2002 11:31:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Bak @ kedai wrote:

> jfarr has started sf.net/projects/localfs
> unforunately, he has not import the codes to the cvs tree.
>
> once he did it, we can all contribute.
>
> maybe we can bug him, or someone get permissions importing to the sf cvs
Great news for this special case.  On the other hand I would like to
see a more general solution for all Zope products.  Sometimes I had
a focus on TinyTable[Plus] and there are a lot of other fine products
which just are unmaintained.  It would be a shame if all the fine
work the authors did in the past would be lost for the future.

Kind regards

        Andreas.