[Zope] ZSyncer and virtualhosting

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Wed, 22 May 2002 12:09:49 +0200

Hi,

I have my development sites on a lokal Zope and defined a virtualhost for=20
each projekt.

so my master.site.com/manage looks like this

RootFolder
  ProjectA
  ProjectB

now I defined for each project a virtualhost which I can access with:

ProjectA.site.com/manage

now I want to sync this virtualhost with the production system, which is at

www.projecta.com

I created a Syncer instance in the root there and in ProjectA.site.com,=20
where I specified www.projecta.com/Syncer as target-server.

But when I do a sync it always uses the master.site.com as the root

so it does not match the root of the virtual-host to the root of the=20
production-host,
but syncs to the root of the master.site.com, so I see that a ProjectA=20
folder is missing there.

If that makes sense to anyone, how can I achieve what want ?
Or how can I sync a virtualhost to a realhost.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurb=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
H=FCsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163
Key fingerprint =3D DA10 CC82 62F8 1DBB 39A1  1EDC 725B 3317 A8D7 C3A6
Keyserver: http://www.keyserver.net/en/