[Zope] dynamic download filenames

Charles Fulton ccfulton@unity.ncsu.edu
Wed, 22 May 2002 14:30:04 -500

I can use a simple script to retieve the file contents and the
relevant meta data from the database but the browsers default to
saving the name of the script in the 'href='.

Will I need to generate a dtml method with the proper name that does a
call to the script and then destroy this method when I'm done?  Surely
there's something more elegant than doing it that way.

If i get this one I should stay busy for a while and stop harassing
the list  ;^)

Thanks,
Charlie