[Zope] Preventing image caching

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes@groton.pfizer.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 15:18:30 -0400

My Zope application dynamically creates and modifies image files based on
form input.  I need a way to prevent these images from being improperly
cached by the user's browser.
What I would like is to force all images within a certain directory tree to
return the appropriate header magic to prevent browsers from caching.  Is
there a clean way to do this?

-Greg

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.