[Zope] Zope and Java

Oliver Marx oliver@tekk.dk
Fri, 24 May 2002 10:32:55 +0200

Well, we are choosing framework for our future web-applications.
So far it has boiled down to:

	- Zope
	- Zope-like Java framework

We prefer strongly typed languages, so Python would normally not be our
language of choice. And in our opinion Perl is a write-only language :) So
it would have been cool if we could have used Java with for our Zope
objects. Are there any Zope like frameworks for Java?

\Oliver