[Zope] HELP !! URGENT: POSKeyError

Tue, 28 May 2002 10:09:28 +0100

On Monday 27 May 2002 4:18 pm, Petter Enholm wrote:

> > It seems to me that the Data.fs file is currupted. Is there some way =
> > repair it? The fstest.py tools gives this message:
> >
> > 15570990L object serialno 0x034421cb33bd68f7 does not matchtransactio=
n id
> > 0x034421e30cd63455

If the fstest.py tool is correct in this diagnosis (I have no reason to t=
hink=20
it is not, but Ive never used that tool) then this is a failure that 'sho=
uld=20
not happen'.

I suspect any data after this point may also be corrupt. Can you afford t=
o=20
truncate data.fs at this byte offset, and throw away all subsequent=20
transactions?