[Zope] dtml-tree and python help needed, please! (again)

Igor Leturia IGOR@emun.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 17:13:16 +0200

  Hi!

  I wrote this same message some days ago, but I haven't received any
answers and I'm quite desperate!

  I need to create a dtml-tree which obtains the branches from a python
function. The best doc (well, the only one) I found is
http://www.zope.org/Members/anthony/tree-coding-tricks , but I can't get
to work the very same example the author writes there. I have tried two
ways: a) writing his python code in a python script, but it says I can't
define a class in a python script; b) writing his python code in an
external method, but it keeps asking me for authentication and
eventually says I have no authorization.

  Can anyone tell me what the problem is? Has anyone succeeded in doing
this, that is to say, building a dtml-tree that obtains the branches
from a python method?

  Thanks in advance,

					Igor Leturia