[Zope] Replacing default Python with ActiveState 2.1.3

hpinson@indepthl.com hpinson@indepthl.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 10:58:38 -0600

Hi all.  I arrived at the same solution (i think) in a different way.
Using the Zope Windows Controller, you can redefine the path to
your python.  My assumption is this is all that needs changing.   Is
this assumption correct?

I also changed it in the "start.bat"

The reason for changing the python path was to get perl working
under Zope.  Now, on changing the path to python, configuring
pyperl to python, and installing the zoperl product, the perl scripts
appear (as a product), but i get errors when trying to run even a
very simple perl script.

Or is perl on Zope just unstable currently?  Is Perl on Zope even
worth pursuing?

Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning
Email: hpinson@indepthl.com