[Zope] Reclaim the Stupid Logfile Traceback Format!

Johan Carlsson [EasyPublisher] johanc@easypublisher.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:42:32 +0100

Hi,
In Zope 2.6 there is a new Site Error Log object and the traceback has been
modified to not include the full path of  modules, but only paths relatice
from the lib/python. This is sensible when working TTW.

But why on earth does the Stupid Log File use the same traceback format.

I use Textpad for Windows as my primary Zope debug tool and it I have
configured it to parse the Stupid Log File, making all file references=20
hyper links.
This stops working with the new traceback format.

So is there an easy way (or even standard way) to reset the traceback format
for the Stupid Log File?

Best Regards,
Johan Carlsson

--=20