[Zope] Zope Couldn't install ZCatalog - or OFSP

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:32:22 -0200

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 09:48:38AM -0500, george donnelly wrote:
| hi, I'm trying out 2.6.0 (the binary) and running it for the first time on
| RH7.2 w/ instance home I get these errors in my supid log file saying zope
| couldn't install OFSP or ZCatalog (see below).
|
| I unpacked and installed zope as user zope, set the sticky bit, and started
| it as root. its running as user zope.
|
| and yet zcatalog and ofsp show up in the products folder and are not broken.
| and i'm able to add new dtml docs and methods, images and zcatalogs.
|
| (I also installed Zope 2.6.0 from source (as root), started it with instance
| home and got the same thing.)

Funky! I'm also using Zope 2.6.0 from source and had the exactly same
error, but I thought this had to do with me updating from Zope2.3 to
Zope2.6 at once.

So, we are now two with the same error, any one else?

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Avoid strange women and temporary variables.