[Zope] Merging ZPT's

Blurg blurg@gluipzak.nl
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:04:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

In perl I was used to merge html templates by the decision of a script.
Thus, for example, I have a script and a bunch of  HTML templates.
Now, the script can decide for some reason, to built the final HTML page
in lots of ways when the final HTML page consists of 2 templates depending
on how it's called, for example:

First half of the page: Template A

Second half of the page: Template B or Template C or ...

So, how do I do this in a Zope python script? Can I just return 2
templates, so that it will merge the two page templates in one HTML page?

I hope I made my point clear.

Jurgen

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." [A. Einstein, 1938]

<footer align=left valign=bottom>
http://weirdscience.nl
</footer>