[Zope] Regarding ZOPE backup procedure

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:07:16 -0500

hey, I've been thinking about using Directory Storage but the alpha-ness has
scared me off. What experiences have people had with this? Is it ready for
production, multiple users and big databases? and is there a way to convert
an existing ZODB?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net