[Zope] Re: [Zope-xml] extract elements from xml-documents

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:55:33 +0100

on or about, Thursday, November 14, 2002, we have reason to believe
that Einar N=E6ss Jensen wrote something along the lines of :

ENJ> I have tons of framemaker-documents converted to xml from which i woul=
d=20
ENJ> like to extract information inside certain elements.

ENJ> what i would like to extract in two separate strings is: "44332" and "=
HF2345"
ENJ> How is this best accomplished=3F
ENJ> the document does not reside inside zope but is located on another web=
server.

have a a look at Adrian Hungate's XML-kit. Especially the
xml-proxy-product , which i think is exactly what you need...

http://www.zope.org/Members/haqa/XMLKit

--=20
Geir B=E6kholt        geir@funcom.com
Tools/HCI-developer