[Zope] WebDAV lock manager error

Ricardo Newbery newbery@dvgroup.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:50:21 -0800

When I try to access the WebDAV lock manager at

   /Control_Panel/DavLocks/manage_main

I get a Site Error

   Error Type: TypeError
   Error Value: has_key() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
   Module App.special_dtml, line 174, in _exec
   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 75, in render
   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
    - __traceback_info__: REQUEST
   Module <string>, line 0, in ?
TypeError: has_key() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Addition info...
I recently switched the Zope engine to 2.6 which seems to have fixed
a PDF upload issue we were having but now it looks like I've got a
new memory leak which I'm just starting to troubleshoot -- perhaps
related?

Any suggestions?

Ricardo Newbery
newbery@dvgroup.com