[Zope] My ZWiki Pages are so screwed up...

Kyler Laird Kyler@Lairds.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:57:41 -0500

audience: How screwed up are they?

me: They're so screwed up that...

I can't change ZWiki titles at the edit page - I
have to go to the properties form to do it.

I get cryptic errors for pages that have worked
for months (before upgrading Debian zope-zwiki).

I can make a ZWiki Page in one directory, have it
render o.k., then move it to another directory where
it continues to work o.k., but if I create another
one in that directory, it fails to render.

Before, I just reverted to the older ZWiki product,
but I'm afraid to do that now that I've been using
the new one to create some of these objects.

I've read a couple of the "upgrading to the new
ZWiki product" pages, but I haven't found anything
to try.

Help?!

Thank you.

--kyler

        Zope Error

        Error Type: Undefined
        Error Value: You are not allowed to access title in this context
not found in
        'container/title', at line 4, column 1

        Troubleshooting Suggestions

            The URL may be incorrect.
            The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
            A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering
an error.

        For more detailed information about the error, please refer to
the HTML source for this page.

        If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank
you for your patience.

login: kyler

Manage this object.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 150, in
publish_module
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 114, in
publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 159, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: interactions)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 98, in
publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 88, in mapply
    (Object: blah)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 39, in
call_object
    (Object: blah)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZWiki/ZWikiPage.py, line 198,
in __call__
    (Object: blah)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZWiki/ZWikiPage.py, line 210,
in _render
    (Object: blah)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZWiki/ZWikiPage.py, line 472,
in render_stxprelinkhtml
    (Object: blah)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZWiki/ZWikiPage.py, line 290,
in addStandardLayoutTo
    (Object: blah)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py, line 252,
in __call__
    (Object: wikipage)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py, line 283,
in _bindAndExec
    (Object: wikipage)
  File
/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/PageTemplateFile.py,
line 95, in _exec
    (Object: wikipage)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/PageTemplate.py,
line 86, in pt_render
    (Object: wikipage)
    (Info: {'container': <Folder instance at a4c0da8>,
 'here': <ZWikiPage 'blah' at 0xb5b0260>,
 'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter
instance at 0x86a1bf4>,
 'nothing': None,
 'options': {'args': (), 'body': '\n'},
 'request': [whole lota stuff deleted]
 'root': <Application instance at a130418>,
 'template': <MyPageTemplateFile instance at 89f8750>,
 'traverse_subpath': [],
 'user': kyler})
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py, line 158, in
__call__
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py, line 191, in
interpret
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py, line 413, in
do_insertText_tal
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/TALES.py, line
265, in evaluateText
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/TALES.py, line
247, in evaluate
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/Expressions.py,
line 198, in __call__
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/Expressions.py,
line 188, in _eval
Undefined: (see above)