[Zope] tab and templates

Ben Avery ben@thesite.org
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:28:19 +0000

hi Nicolas,

this would be pretty easy to do, although I'm more a dtml man then zpt
(until it finally drives me mad).
so I can give you some ideas, but you'll have to work out the difference
between the two.

I'd have a common dtml-method that is called at the top of each page, in
the standard_html_header, which displays all the tab text, with
graphical seperators between them to give the illusion of tabs. There
would be conditional statements around each tab to identify the id of
the page being displayed, and setting the colour of that tab to be the
same as the main page, and setting the colour of the others to a dimmer
shade. The text of the non-selected tabs would be a link to those pages'
URLs.

hope this helps,

Ben