[Zope] StructuredText not doing punctuation properly

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:34:19 +0100

--On Mittwoch, 20. November 2002 12:31 -0500 Tim Lynch
<lynch@gould.mannlib.cornell.edu> wrote:

> Earlier, Andreas Jung responded:
>
>> --On Mittwoch, 20. November 2002 15:11 +0800 Ramachandran Sreeram
>> <gro.mareers@sreeram.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > STX doesn't do punctuation properly.
>> >
>> > When given text like ...
>
>                             [ much stuff deleted ]
>
>> Sorry, this mail was not very helpful but STXNG is some kind of
>> a nightmare. As an alternative you should have a look at the
>> integration of reStructuredText into Zope (currently on the
>> ajung-restructuredtext-integration-branch in the CVS).
>> I think about providing some patches to make reST available
>> for Zope 2.6.
>

> Haven't looked at what's in the CVS. Is it much work to get reST
> integrated into 2.6?  Will reST be the default in 2.7 or 3?

There is also the reStructuredText product from Richard Jones available.
I am thinking about an integration for 2.6 since it will not go into the
2.6 branch as new feature but it is proposed as additional module for 2.7.
But I can't speak for Zope 3.

-aj