[Zope] Zsyncer to Zuploader

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:43:02 -0800

I imagine it might be that restricting types  and such can't be manifested
in the ZMI, since FZ users are admins in their little fiefdoms. They could
add a zsyncer and change it's type restriction on their own.

At this point I'm just talking without solid knowledge so I'll just shut up.
I'd have to renew my freezope account to play with this anyway and I just
don't have the time.