[Zope] PRODUCTS_PATH

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:18:24 -0800

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 07:52:51PM +0100, Projekt01, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Hello together
> I installed an Win Zope from CVS and Plone from CVS an got the following
> problem?
> The PRODUCTS_PATH isn't working. How can I configure my start.bat for
> different product directories then the zope products. (On Win)???
> Does sombody have a running start.bat with SOFTWARE_HOME, INSTANCE_HOME,
> PRODUCTS_HOME on Windows?

I'm not sure what you mean by "isn't working", but there
is a known bug with PRODUCTS_PATH and CMF.
Filesystem Directory Views which are used by CMF & Plone
do not find the specified path unless it's under
INSTANCE_HOME or SOFTWARE_HOME.

I filed a bug report in the CMF collector a while ago.
There was some followup, but no fix yet.
It will get addressed eventually, but IIRC it's not high
priority at the moment.

--PW

--

Paul Winkler