[Zope] ZEXP woes with INSTANCE_HOME'd sites

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:04:22 +0100

GIMSPOP writes:
 > The test I have done is to install two "fresh" Zopes (same Zope, same CMF,
 > no other add-ons) on the same machine.  Instance home the one Zope, leave
 > the other one as is.  Create a new CMF site from scratch in Zope1. Export it
 > from Zope1, import it into Zope2.  (I also did this the other way around).
 > In both cases, the import shows broken Portal Folder icons and the site does
 > not render.  Only in my production site's case do I get the traceback.  The
 > fresh install test also does not work - it doesn't show a traceback, but
 > just doesn't render - instead I get the  standard Zope intro page.  As if
 > the portal does not have a default document.
I am sure, I answered a similar question recently.

Did you check the properties in the "DirectoryView" folders
(located in "portal_skins --> Content").

  I guess, some of them are too short in the non-INSTANCE_HOME
  Zope site.

Dieter