[Zope] ZEXP woes with INSTANCE_HOME'd sites

GIMSPOP elabuschagne@gims.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:41:57 +0200

Thanks Dieter, Paul and P.T,

Although Dieter did give me the correct explanation a few mails ago, I did
not realise at that time that the Directory View folders in the portal_skins
are called just that (I confused it with LocalFS folders) - thanks Paul for
pointing that out and telling me exactly where to look - I'm probably at the
point where I know just about enough of CMF to be dangerous!

Dieter (and Chris!), once again, sorry for the HTML spew, M$ Outlook has a
mind of it's own, and will either send HTML or two messages, one HTML and
one Text, I am now using Outlook Express to write mails to news groups (I
can't uninstall Outlook - company policy) and hope it is better behaved.

Anyway, my problem is solved, so now I can go and be the hero on the "Bug in
FileDirectoryView with INSTANCE_HOME on win?" thread I have just noticed ;)

Thanks again
Etienne