[Zope] PRODUCTS_PATH

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:35:20 -0800

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 11:17:03AM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
> Paul Winkler wrote:
> >I'm not sure what you mean by "isn't working", but there
> >is a known bug with PRODUCTS_PATH and CMF.
>
> ...which, to my knowledge, has been fixed in CVS for rather a long time now.

> What's the issue number?

http://collector.zope.org/CMF/64

the last status update is from you on Nov. 7 and says
"I'll try and reproduce this when I get a chance, which won't
be in the next month or so."  I haven't checked out
from CVS since then, so I assumed nothing had changed.

BTW, could someone with write access on cmf.zope.org please
update this link? it points to the "historical" tracker.
http://cmf.zope.org/projmgmt/issue_tracker

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com