[Zope] Iterating inside Sendmail

Michael michael@nichestaffing.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:05:14 -0700

Lennart,

I will try this method also, but my question is, will the email addresses
appear in the header?  I have about 35 addresses right now and I really don't
want them visable.  Each subsrcriber doesn't need to know who else is
subscribed to the list, that's why I was wanting to use Bcc.

Michael

--
Michael Lewis
Nichestaffing.com

"Whatever you can conceive and believe, you can achieve"