[Zope] variables between page templates

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:48:59 +0100

Hi Blurg,

--On Sonntag, 24. November 2002 23:18 +0100 Blurg <blurg@gluipzak.nl> wrote:

> Tino,
>
> I probably like the acquisition method the most, but I can't find anything
> about setting up pseudo folders.
> Can you give a short example?

Don't take this "pseudo" literaly, just use folder objects. In this
respect the example is complete. You can use the REQUEST.PARENTS
object to find the first element or use properties in it.

Look with google or on Zope.org for Acquisition to lern a little more
about how this works.

And pretty please dont forget to use accept-language first!
Its nothing worser then to have to select the prefered language
again and again on different sites if one has already done it
in the browsers preferences. See faqs.org rfc2616 and following
for reference.

Regards
Tino