[Zope] Display last user that modified an Object

volker.wend@efgbsh.de volker.wend@efgbsh.de
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:04:52 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C29472.7AED9B90

He folks,

I would like to display the user that modified an object togehter with the
modification time. I found the variable: bobobase_modification_time but I
didn't find the user name.

Any hints ?

Thanks,
Volker

------_=_NextPart_001_01C29472.7AED9B90

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Display last user that modified an Object</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>He folks,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I would like to display the user that modified an =
object togehter with the modification time. I found the variable: =
bobobase_modification_time but I didn't find the user name.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Any hints ?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Volker</FONT>