[Zope] SMTPRecipientsRefused

Hamzat Kamal k_hamzat@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:56:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am facing this error I have replaced my SMTP with ESMTP which allow me
to enter my SMTPUserid and SMTPPassword them the error is still coming
out.
What else canI do ?

Error Type: SMTPRecipientsRefused
Error Value: {'f_uzertin@hotmail.com': (553, "sorry, that domain isn't in
my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)")}

Thanks

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola Dnet Systems Limited. 223 Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Nigeria. 234 1 7749381, 234 08033011305 --- If Mistake is an opportunity to see better, then do not fear it, but ready to admit it. NOTE: Sentimental decisions are not mistakes but failures !!!