[Zope] zope for Win98

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:38:45 +0100

Hi Rudolf,

--On Dienstag, 26. November 2002 17:18 +0100 Rudolf
<Skipper@kleine-yacht.de> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> i'm using Windows98. Which Zope release distribution I should download ?
> I have downloaded the Zope-2.3.2-win32-x86.exe, I have installed this
> version on my computer, but I can not start the program.

You should provide much more information if you want seriusly help.

"OS": win98 [x]
Software: Zope-2.3.2-win32 [x]  (why such an old release btw?)

You tried starting it how? Didnt you find the
relevant entry in the Startmenu or did the window close
without doing anything?

In the latter case, open a dos box, change to the
install directory of zope and  use start.bat
to start the zope. If this fails you should be able
to read the output in the window.

You probably can redirect zopes output to a file, but I'm
not sure on windows.

Regards
Tino